Regarding the origin of the name agate
there are records saying that agate is called "agate" because its rough shape resembles a horse brain.
Whether it is in the Old Testament or Buddhist scriptures, there are records of agate deeds. In the East, it is one of the seven treasures. Agate can be divided into chalcedony and agate. The rough stone with uncomplicated color is called "chalcedony", and the rough stone with straight and parallel stripes is called "striated agate". According to the color of the rough stone, it is called agate agate and crimson agate.
The history of agate is very remote. About 100 million years ago, due to changes in the earth's crust, underground magma spewed out. When the lava cools, vapor and other gases form bubbles. When the rock freezes, the air bubbles are sealed, forming many holes. After a long time, the pores are immersed in a solution containing silica to condense into silica gel. The fusible components of the iron-bearing rock enter the silica gel, and finally the silica crystallizes as agate. In mineralogy, it belongs to the class of chalcedony, which is chalcedony with different colors and distributed in a belt. Generally, the silica colloid is gradually filled to the center along the peripheral wall or gap of the rock cavity to form concentric layered or parallel layered blocks. Usually translucent to opaque, the hardness is 6.5 to 7 degrees, the specific gravity is 2.55 to 2.91, and the refractive index is 1.535 to 1.539. At all levels of geological history, agate can be formed in igneous or sedimentary rocks. Therefore, there are many agates and the color difference is also great. According to its different patterns and colors, there are names such as cone agate, moss agate and jasper agate.
Agate is a kind of crystal, which is a crystal with a ring-shaped structure. Refers to the warm and moist beautiful stone. Pearl agate has been loved by people since ancient times, and agate is regarded as a symbol of beauty, happiness, auspiciousness and wealth.
1. Has a certain degree of hardness
2. Beautiful colors, monochrome and color
3. Shine and warmth
4. From opaque to translucent (translucent or transparent).
Generally speaking, agate has a wide range of meanings. Agate includes tiger's eye, obsidian, crystal, agate, turquoise, lapis lazuli, etc. In a word: The warm and shiny beautiful stone can be collectively referred to as the stone that can serve our materials, economy, life and use.
The spiritual effect of agate
2. Put an appropriate amount of agate under the pillow to help you sleep peacefully and bring good dreams every night.
3. Agate can degauss and charge some crystal jewelry, such as rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets, etc., to increase its own magnetic field
4. In Western magic, teach people to write their wishes on a piece of paper, fold it and wrap it up, and put it in the agate cornucopia after meditation, at least one day and one night, let the energy agitate and strengthen, after taking it out , To cremate it and burn it, with the help of the power of fire, to spread your desires into the natural world, and you will be able to do what you want.
5. Children who read books often come into contact with water-carrying agate, which can be infected with the characteristics of water. They are smart, flexible, well-behaved, strong in learning and adaptable.
6. Wearing agate with water can strengthen the affinity, be flexible and adaptable, and be exquisite in all directions, which will help the career growth and prosperous financial resources.
7. Wearing agate in summer is not only fashionable and beautiful, but also can cool down and prevent heat stroke.
8. The agate with water in the couple's room will help the couple's emotional harmony and enhance the happiness of the boudoir.
9. Agate can improve endocrine, strengthen blood circulation, make the complexion better, eliminate sexual obstacles, avoid impotence and infertility, and orange-colored red agate can be effective for rectum and gastrointestinal, and can activate internal organs. , Prevent constipation, help expel toxins, have a soothing function for liver disease, rheumatism, neuralgia, varicose veins, etc. For women, long-term wearing agate can lubricate the skin, be cheerful, and enhance blood circulation, make the lips rosy, and the eyes bright.
Every piece of agate jewellery is carefully made by our mother. Keep this amazing bracelet to discover the tranquil energy of agate life.