The magnolia flower symbolizes nobleness, loyalty, gratefulness, and good luck.
1. Noble: Generally speaking, the magnolia flower symbolizes noble quality. Because of the long history of magnolia cultivation. In many articles, it is often used as a metaphor for people with clean morals, and many knowledgeable people highly praise the magnolia flower.
2. The loyal guardian: There are many articles using orchids as a token of love, affection, and friendship. Many friends also give them to their closest people, representing pure love, warm affection, and loyal friendship.
3. A heart of gratitude: When the magnolia flower is in full bloom, it presents flawless white beauty, and when it opens, it exudes a refreshing fragrance. The beautiful appearance of the magnolia flower is to thank people for their careful cultivation, so it is used to express high gratitude.
4. Good luck and good luck: orchids represent repaying kindness, a philosophy, and great wisdom in life. To be grateful for your happy life is a symbol of good luck and good luck, and it means the beginning of a good life.
Keep this Natural Magnolia Flower Earrings close, stick to your heart, and experience the beauty of life
- The real Emerald Jade Stone
- Size: 5.2cm x 0.8cm
- Weight: 9.6g/pair
- Pushback stud closure
- Hypoallergenic, lead & nickel free
If you aren't in LOVE with your purchase, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your item, and you'll receive a stress-free refund.